AMAZING ADVENTURES THE LOST TOMB™ README
Version Date: January 21, 2008
Build Date: January 24, 2008
Created by SpinTop Games
Published by PopCap Games, Inc.
Minimum System Requirements
* Windows XP/Vista/2000
* 350Mhz Pentium or faster CPU
* 128 MB RAM or higher
* 16-bit Graphics and Sound card
* DirectX7 or later
* 60 MB free hard drive space
You are an adventure seeker who travels the world in search of forgotten and lost treasures. Search for hidden objects and circumvent unique puzzle traps to recover the most sought after treasures the world has ever known.
Welcome to Egypt! A piece of an ancient map was discovered and is believed to reveal the location of the Lost Tomb of Egypt. Under the direction of the Museum, you must immediately begin your adventure to locate the Lost Tomb and the treasures locked within! Complete all 20 missions by finding hidden objects and circumventing unique puzzle traps. Good luck on your adventure!
Take on 20 missions traveling to amazing Egyptian locations like the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid of Giza, the River Nile, Thrones, Tombs, Cairo, and many more. Play over 100 levels with 7 different types of mini-games and puzzles. Find over 2000 hidden objects in 2 unique game modes: Find the Lost Tomb and Secret Game mode which is unlocked only after you have located the Lost Tomb or have found all the hidden Scarabs which have been left behind in each location.
This software has been tested to operate on the above system requirements. If you experience any problems such as system crashes, any graphics issues or error messages, please try one of the following:
1) Update your computer's video or sound card drivers. This can be done by identifying the type of sound card and video card your computer is using and finding the manufacturer's web site where new drivers may be made available for download.
2) Upgrade DirectX. This is a Microsoft component and can improve the graphics, security, and performance of your Windows operating system.
3) If 1 and 2 do not fix graphic problems please go to the "Options" menu available on the main menu and UNCHECK "Use Hardware Acceleration". If you change the "Use Hardware Acceleration" you need to close the game and launch it again for the new setting to begin.
All software included in this package is the property of Playtime Media, Inc., and is licensed to an individual user for a limited time period, or perpetually if the full version product has been purchased.
© Copyright 2007 SpinTop Media, Inc. SpinTop and Amazing Adventures The Lost Tomb are trademarks of SpinTop Media, Inc. All other Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions about the purchase or registering of your game, please contact customer support at http://support.popcap.com.
All technical and gameplay support questions should be directed to SpinTop Games: http://www.spintop-games.com/support.
Have fun playing & tell your friends :)
The SpinTop Games Team